Sunday, April 29, 2007

Gaddafi: Do not interfere

Gaddafi cautions West over Darfur (Reuters)

Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi attends Senegal's Independance Day celebrations in Dakar April 4, 2007. Gaddafi cautioned the West on Saturday over involvement in the standoff in Sudan's western Darfur region and restated his opposition to international peacekeepers. (Finbarr O'Reilly/Reuters)Reuters - Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi cautioned the West on Saturday over involvement in the standoff in Sudan's western Darfur region and restated his opposition to international peacekeepers.

***One, I hated Gaddafi as a youngster.

Two, I don't believe some of the Western people are there for peacekeeping.  Rather, they are there to sell firearms. 

Three, I agree with Muammar.  Although I hated him as a kid. 

Four, I am not a kid anymore.  Nor am I ignorant.

No comments: